Re: [Unity_Games] Pet hates/loves/sounds

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Game turn offs
      too many dice dependant results. Game play that
      leaves me no option to get out of a bad situation that
      is no fault of my own. I do enough to make my own
      situation bad in a game, i don't need any help

      Game turn ons
      Hmm, this is a tough one to verbalize. Elegant and
      simple rules. Economic/development games, games with
      tough choices

      Game music?
      hmm even harder i'll get back to everyone on this one.

      Craig
      --- AndAgainMA@... wrote:
      > Prompted by Greg's just-now-asked question of
      > Dave...
      > This would be an interesting part of a gamer's
      > profile...
      >
      > What turns you off a game?
      > First answer that comes to me: advantage to players
      > with good memories (this
      > is why I don't think I will ever love Samurai as
      > much as Thru the Des)
      >
      > What turns you on? (to a game, that is)
      > Doris (don't tell Frank!)
      >
      > Gaming music?
      > Goishwin, for some strange reason, although I think
      > Bach would go better with
      > most Knizia games.
      >
      > Andrew.
      >
      > Web page for Unity Games member database, files,
      > polls, etc.
      > http://www.egroups.com/group/Unity_Games
      >
      > To UNSUBSCRIBE from The Unity Games mailing list,
      > please send an email to:
      > Unity Games page above and Unsubscribe from there.

      =====
      Craig W. Massey
      cwmassey@...

      http://invites.yahoo.com/