help finding hellrail

  • david cousins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2001
      Hi folk,
      hey UGII was great -- I was like a kid in a, ... well a game store!

      I was able to browse through a copy of HellRail at UGII, (couldn't play
      it though -- had to go). It looked real neat, and given the review, I
      thought I'd like to get a copy. Does anyone know where I can buy a copy
      (new or used)? It is out of print until Mayfair re-releases it.
      thanks a bunch,
      Dave Cousins

      PS: Can anyone think up a great game that uses 8 copies of Starwars
      Clash of the LightSabers?