Re:Corrections to the record!

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2001
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., "Alison Hansel" <maarnett@h...> wrote:

      > Slander! I'm sure it was due to your lack of sleep, but if you
      >think back, you'll remember that I won this game! Mark was leading
      >but got hung up by the fact that one of his digits was doubled. I
      >have an unbeaten winning streak at What's that on My Head, which
      >clearly means that it is a game of skill.
      >
      > --Alison

      I was tired but I just plain forgot. It was early in a long day and I
      remember thinking Mark had such a lead he couldn't lose. I forgot
      about the incredible, spectacular come back from behind win by Alison.
      Let the record be corrected. (Never upset women with child(s)) :-)

      Other corrections:
      I also played Ta Yu with John C. It probably was forgotten due to me
      teaching him another game in which I was stomped! It was 42 to 7 or
      something like that.
      My last game of the night was Zen Blocks with Dave B. It seemed easy
      until the final block placement! We'll try again soon and beat those
      cubes.
      More corrections will follow as the brain cells return to a wakened
      state.

      nice pictures from the Hansel's and Matt G.

      ScottH.