UG2 success

  • complex5341@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2001
      This was my first foray back into the gaming world in many years.
      Although the games were new and strange to me, and the people new and
      stranger, I had a great time. Everyone was friendly and more than
      willing to let a novice jump in a new game. There were also a number
      of helpful people to explain the rules (Unfortunately I didn't
      always get them correct the first time :~( ). Congratulations to the
      organizers on a very successful event and I look forward to UG3. Now
      I just have to make time to start playing in a weekly game night.

      p.s. I do regret not bringing a dictonary for a favorite party game
      of mine called "fictionary". I'll have to bring it up next time.

      -Rob