Re: [Unity_Games] B&N Monday

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2000
      Eddie wrote:

      > Has anyone played The Reef yet?

      We got to see Das Reef played at the Gathering in Jay's English-pasted-up
      version. I didn't get a chance to play it - but others seemed to like it.
      It got a bit overshadowed by Blitz und Donner - (aka H&Z) which was more
      popular. It's a cute fishing game with nice looking cards - same size as
      Settlers Card Game if I remember right.

      I've got The Reef (Rio Grande Games) on the way and it will be here today or
      tommorow.

      > How many Unity Gamers are going up to ConMan? Carol and I
      > are trying to work our schedules to make it in time for Craigs
      > tournament. I expect it will be one of the best cons in years if
      > enough Unity Gamers are able to attend. We can always spill over
      > into the open gaming tables if there is a crowd!

      I'm still hoping to go and only yesterday realized Craig's event is on
      Saturday morning (for some reason I thought it was scheduled on Friday). If
      enough of us show, we can have our own open German/Euro game table.

      dber@...