Re: [Unity_Games] B&N Gaming - July 31, 2000

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31 8:21 PM
      Dave Bernazzani wrote:

      > Football is my least-liked favorite sport and so looses out to
      > game night (now if were US Open Tennis...). I figured that's
      > where you were and possibly others. I guess we won't see Mark
      > the Hedgehog for 6 months. Wait... maybe that means 6 more
      > months of peaceful gaming! Hip-hip-hooray...

      Heat Miser,

      The word is "loses", not "looses". Get that spell checker fixed, it's out of control!
      Aha! I knew you were communist, how can you not like football?!? Or do you like it, I'm not sure what "least-liked favorite sport" means.
      And don't you fret, I won't be interested in all of the Monday night contests. You'll be seeing me again. "...from hell's heart I stab at thee, with my last breath I spit at thee..." To misquote Khan who was probably misquoting Ahab.

      > Well, I suppose *I* missed you a little - sniff... sniff... We
      > played your favorite - Aladdin's Dragons!

      Well I can only thank my lucky stars that I wasn't there. Although I would've liked to have gotten in on the Members Only game, if only to keep Jonathan from beating up on the MO rookies. He's a shark I tell yah! ;-)

      Cold Miser

      Mark Edwards
      dangermouse@...
    • Craig Massey
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2000
        Wasn't Herald Zeus' second wife? No wonder Hera was
        always mad at him.

        --- Dave Bernazzani <dber@...> wrote:
        Mark

        > >P.S. What's Herald and Zeus?
        >
        > Hehehe... My spell checker gone awry! Actually,
        > it's Jonathan's
        > new version of Hera & Zeus - Herald is a greek
        > peasant dressed in
        > drag and doesn't last too long against Zeus' mighty
        > lightning
        > bolts.

        =====
        Craig W. Massey
        cwmassey@...

        http://invites.yahoo.com/
      • James E Torkelson
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2000
          Hi,

          Glad you guys/gals had fun. Kirsten and I were a bit burnt out from
          playing 'Merchant of Venus' the night before, so between that and child
          care we are going to be only on the 'occassional' list.

          In those immortal words, "I shall return!"
          Jim Torkelson
          "Testosterone is a great equalizer. It turns all men into morons..."
          Rupert Giles, "The Pack" BTVS

          Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
          http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.