tying together a few July threads

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Let's see... I knew that Alison and David like to ride the Union Pacific...
      and I look forward to learning UP, and (at last!) Taj Mahal from them very
      soon.

      Mark, you will have no trouble recruiting people for a game of Acquire. It's
      around 4 or 5 on my list, for example.

      And as to your question: what's Herald and Zeus, I can only respond: Hera,
      Hera!

      Finally, July has been a very good month for me in terms of gaming (if in all
      aspects of life). Thanks, companions of the table, especially those who have
      taught me the many new games I've played for the first time over the last
      month.

      Andrew.