Once A Month Gaming

  • William Romaniecki
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2000
      I belonged to the old North Shore Gamers when Alan Moon ran it. It was a seventy mile ride but it was worth it to play from noon to midnight.
      The Vanguard club in Easton worked the same way. I'd usually make eight or nine meetings a year.

      Finding a meeting place is not hard.  Paying for one is. Forty people paying forty dollars a year only raises sixteen hundred dollars. Finding a place for that amount is hard. I recently was told that the KoC in Attleboro (not the rogue alledged city that Mrk lives in) has a room that holds sixty five people for around a hundred dollars. I have the phone number and will give them a call.

      There are fifteen to twenty people from the old Easton group that may have an interest in a monthly meeting.

      Bill