Re: Game Theme Night

  • Eddie Campisano
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2000
      --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, "Dave Bernazzani" <dber@g...> wrote:

      > Anyway, I'm glad Alan got the SdJ in 1998 for his effort.

      Yes, I was pleased as well as surprised to hear Alan won that award.
      I thought there would be a natural bias against an American designer.
      But Alan has made many contacts and friends in the German game arena.
      He's also a very personable fellow and I can't imagine anyone who has
      met Alan disliking him. I hope he has more success in the future.
      Does anyone know if Alan is working on any new designs for Essen?

      Eddie