re-releases

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2000
      Is this a particularly good year for re-releases of classics? I can think of
      the following:

      Diplomacy (AH/Hasbro)
      Acquire (AH/Hasbro)
      Hare and Tortoise (Abacus/Rio Grande, August)
      Cosmic Encounter (AH/Hasbro, September 15)

      Any other notable re-releases this year? I'm not including Rio Grande US
      versions of German games, but re-releases of games that have been out of
      print for a while.

      I don't intend this to be a "Is it good news or bad that Hasbro has taken
      over AH?" topic, but I guess that's a related question.

      Andrew, thinking of a "re-release party" for either Hare or Cosmic (or both -
      Cosmic Hare?).