Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Unsubscribing

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2000
      "Eddie Campisano" <edcamp@...> wrote:

      >Yup, 400+ emails in the first month is certainly significant!

      Again, the usual method of retrieving and filing in a folder is
      fairly easy and since the messages are only about 3-4K each, it's
      only a couple seconds per message to download (at 28.8K) and
      store in a separate folder (so a total of maybe 1 minute online
      and you have the archive of messages for the day tucked away in
      their own folder and it doesn't interfere with normal email
      traffic that might be more important to you).

      I actually belong to several high volume game-related mailing
      lists. It's not uncommon for me to get 150+ email messages each
      day. Using your email client to maximum effect makes it easy -
      you can search, delete, filter and get at the nuggets of info you
      want.

      Unity Games is at almost 400 messages in 1 full month of
      operation. An average of about 13 or 14 emails each day.

      dber@...