Northern New England Gamers forum

  • adamspaulr@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2001
      Hi there Unity Gamers,

      Taking a hint from the success of groups such as yours (as well
      as the BostonGamers group) I went and created a group for
      gamers from Northern New England (read as: Vermont, New
      Hampshire, and Maine) to meet one another, schedule games,
      and generally chat and become acquainted with fellow gamers.
      If you have any friends who game in the upper New England
      states please encourage them to go to:

      The site is public and open for discussion!

      thanks,

      paul