Re: [Unity_Games] Re: B2O?

  • D. Campbell MacInnes
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
      I just consulted a trusted advisor, and he informed me that for the question, "Can I go to B20 tonight?", the answer is "Outlook appears good"

      --Campbell

      Terry Moore wrote:

      > There is a slight chance that I can play tomorrow in Bridgewater. But
      > I will not know for sure until tomorrow afternoon.
      >
      > Terry Moore
      >
      > --- In Unity_Games@y..., navtges@m... wrote:
      > > Hello,
      > > I'm free tomorrow night...anyone else available for gaming in
      > > Bridgewater?
      > > New guy Nick
      >
      > Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.

    • Nicholas Avtges
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
        Excellent! I will be at Scholars...probably around 7:30 or so.
        Nick A.

        ***On Fri 8:26a Mar 2 D. Campbell MacInnes <haleon@...> wrote***

        Terry Moore wrote:

        > There is a slight chance that I can play tomorrow in Bridgewater. But
        > I will not know for sure until tomorrow afternoon.
        >
        > Terry Moore
        >
        > --- In Unity_Games@y..., navtges@m... wrote:
        > > Hello,
        > > I'm free tomorrow night...anyone else available for gaming in
        > > Bridgewater?
        > > New guy Nick
        >
        > Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.

        Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.

      • Brian
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
          Look for me around 7:45, I'll drive by the store
          first, then head for the hall.

          Brian

          http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        • D. Campbell MacInnes
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
            Hrmmmmmm.....

            Hate to be evil, truly, but I have to reverse my prior statement.

            Yet another DS3 has gone down. My god, help me!

            --Campbell

            Brian wrote:

            > Look for me around 7:45, I'll drive by the store
            > first, then head for the hall.
            >
            > Brian

          • Adam Smiles
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 29, 2002
              Brian, or anyone else in the know?

              Before the holidays, there was some talk about the hall not being available
              on Jan 3?

              Can anyone confirm or deny this?

              Thanks.

              -Adam

              MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
              http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
              http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf
            • brian6667 <brian6667@yahoo.com>
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 30, 2002
                ALL,

                There is a possibility that the January 3rd session of B2O will
                be cancelled. Dave T. indicated to me that he would be sending an
                email to the list IF the hall is required by the church.

                Based on how he explained the situation to me, B2O is ON UNLESS
                OTHERWISE ANNOUNCED by Dave T. Hopefully we'll know in the next
                couple of days. I'll talk to him Tuesday to be sure that we get some
                notice.

                Thanks for reminding me to post about this, Adam.

                Brian