Re: [Unity_Games] AoR, PoG, Hannibal...

  • David Fontes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
      Well, if you are planning on going to Unity Games II on March 17 (check
      the archives on Feb 28 for details if you were not subscribed to the
      list yet), I know of at least one person coming to that who will play
      AoR at the drop of a hat. I will be bringing my friend Tom, and AoR is
      quite possibly his favorite game. (Republic of Rome might contend for
      that title as well.)

      There may be other people willing to play AoR at UG II as well, although
      I am more interested in playing LOTS of shorter games, rather than a
      couple of long ones. You may try drumming up some interest here on the
      list before the event, and see if anyone is game, so to speak.

      Tom and I both live on Cape Cod, so trips out to central MA are probably
      not going to be too common. (Tom would probably be willing to put you up
      for a night out here if you wanted to come down and play in Eastham,
      however. Let me know if you are interested and I'll give him your email
      address.)

      -David

      =====
      David Fontes http://www.mmiusa.com/ookpik/