AoR, PoG, Hannibal...

  • scottbe@mail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 6:04 PM
      Hi, new member, long time gamer, from central MA looking for
      friendly, skilled players of Age of Renaissance, Paths of Glory,
      Hannibal, the new GMT game coming out Wilderness War, and possibly
      Advanced Civ or Diplomacy. If you are available for any of them and
      can make it to central MA then feel free to contact me at
      scottbeauregard@.... ICQ# 23430776
    • David Fontes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 5:15 AM
        Well, if you are planning on going to Unity Games II on March 17 (check
        the archives on Feb 28 for details if you were not subscribed to the
        list yet), I know of at least one person coming to that who will play
        AoR at the drop of a hat. I will be bringing my friend Tom, and AoR is
        quite possibly his favorite game. (Republic of Rome might contend for
        that title as well.)

        There may be other people willing to play AoR at UG II as well, although
        I am more interested in playing LOTS of shorter games, rather than a
        couple of long ones. You may try drumming up some interest here on the
        list before the event, and see if anyone is game, so to speak.

        Tom and I both live on Cape Cod, so trips out to central MA are probably
        not going to be too common. (Tom would probably be willing to put you up
        for a night out here if you wanted to come down and play in Eastham,
        however. Let me know if you are interested and I'll give him your email
        address.)

        -David

        =====
        David Fontes http://www.mmiusa.com/ookpik/