RE: [Unity_Games] thoughts on Advanced Civ

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
      Mark Edwards wrote:

      >> I was thinking the other day of some way to take the "screwage" out
      >> of the trading segment

      I agree. Maybe have the calamity give the person a choice of which commodity
      (of that number) they can have -- in addition to the calamitous effects.
      This would also help do away with the tactic of collecting more than 2
      calamities in a round just so you can deal one out, since people won't be SO
      eager to get rid of them for nothing in return.