MVGA Tonight

  • whunt@vistasource.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
      Who's coming? In addition to the games in the locker (many still in
      shrink wrap :-)), I have MB's Square Mile, History of the World,
      Carcassonne, and Fuersten von Florenz.

      Hope to see you there --

      Walter.
    • Walter Hunt
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 16 12:43 PM
        Looks like we may have very light attendance at MVGA tonight due to the
        opportunity to watch Roger Clemens lose his last major league start.
        Please let me know if you're going off list (or if you're not). If
        there are only going to be one or two, maybe we should call it off.

        Walter H. Hunt
        hotc@...
        http://www.walterhunt.com/