Re: B2O?

  • Terry Moore
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2001
      There is a slight chance that I can play tomorrow in Bridgewater. But
      I will not know for sure until tomorrow afternoon.

      Terry Moore

      --- In Unity_Games@y..., navtges@m... wrote:
      > Hello,
      > I'm free tomorrow night...anyone else available for gaming in
      > Bridgewater?
      > New guy Nick
    • David T
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2001
        The hall is open every Friday generally and this week it is open from 5:00
        PM come to the store if early. Other game players will be that eg more than
        Magic.
        David

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
          I just consulted a trusted advisor, and he informed me that for the question, "Can I go to B20 tonight?", the answer is "Outlook appears good"

          --Campbell

          Terry Moore wrote:

          > There is a slight chance that I can play tomorrow in Bridgewater. But
          > I will not know for sure until tomorrow afternoon.
          >
          > Terry Moore
          >
          > --- In Unity_Games@y..., navtges@m... wrote:
          > > Hello,
          > > I'm free tomorrow night...anyone else available for gaming in
          > > Bridgewater?
          > > New guy Nick
          >
          > Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.

        • Nicholas Avtges
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
            Excellent! I will be at Scholars...probably around 7:30 or so.
            Nick A.

            ***On Fri 8:26a Mar 2 D. Campbell MacInnes <haleon@...> wrote***

            Terry Moore wrote:

            > There is a slight chance that I can play tomorrow in Bridgewater. But
            > I will not know for sure until tomorrow afternoon.
            >
            > Terry Moore
            >
            > --- In Unity_Games@y..., navtges@m... wrote:
            > > Hello,
            > > I'm free tomorrow night...anyone else available for gaming in
            > > Bridgewater?
            > > New guy Nick
            >
            > Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.

            Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.

          • Brian
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
              Look for me around 7:45, I'll drive by the store
              first, then head for the hall.

              Brian

              http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
            • D. Campbell MacInnes
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
                Hrmmmmmm.....

                Hate to be evil, truly, but I have to reverse my prior statement.

                Yet another DS3 has gone down. My god, help me!

                --Campbell

                Brian wrote:

                > Look for me around 7:45, I'll drive by the store
                > first, then head for the hall.
                >
                > Brian

              • Adam Smiles
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 29, 2002
                  Brian, or anyone else in the know?

                  Before the holidays, there was some talk about the hall not being available
                  on Jan 3?

                  Can anyone confirm or deny this?

                  Thanks.

                  -Adam

                  MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
                  http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
                  http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf
                • brian6667 <brian6667@yahoo.com>
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 30, 2002
                    ALL,

                    There is a possibility that the January 3rd session of B2O will
                    be cancelled. Dave T. indicated to me that he would be sending an
                    email to the list IF the hall is required by the church.

                    Based on how he explained the situation to me, B2O is ON UNLESS
                    OTHERWISE ANNOUNCED by Dave T. Hopefully we'll know in the next
                    couple of days. I'll talk to him Tuesday to be sure that we get some
                    notice.

                    Thanks for reminding me to post about this, Adam.

                    Brian