Re: [Unity_Games] B2O?

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2001
      I'd be up for gaming tomorrow. Anyone else? (Aside,
      of course, from Nick-since he posted the suggestion)

      Brian

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Terry Moore
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2001
        There is a slight chance that I can play tomorrow in Bridgewater. But
        I will not know for sure until tomorrow afternoon.

        Terry Moore

        --- In Unity_Games@y..., navtges@m... wrote:
        > Hello,
        > I'm free tomorrow night...anyone else available for gaming in
        > Bridgewater?
        > New guy Nick
      • David T
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 1, 2001
          The hall is open every Friday generally and this week it is open from 5:00
          PM come to the store if early. Other game players will be that eg more than
          Magic.
          David

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
            I just consulted a trusted advisor, and he informed me that for the question, "Can I go to B20 tonight?", the answer is "Outlook appears good"

            --Campbell

            Terry Moore wrote:

            > There is a slight chance that I can play tomorrow in Bridgewater. But
            > I will not know for sure until tomorrow afternoon.
            >
            > Terry Moore
            >
            > --- In Unity_Games@y..., navtges@m... wrote:
            > > Hello,
            > > I'm free tomorrow night...anyone else available for gaming in
            > > Bridgewater?
            > > New guy Nick
            >
            > Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.

          • Nicholas Avtges
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
              Excellent! I will be at Scholars...probably around 7:30 or so.
              Nick A.

              ***On Fri 8:26a Mar 2 D. Campbell MacInnes <haleon@...> wrote***

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
                Look for me around 7:45, I'll drive by the store
                first, then head for the hall.

                Brian

                http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
              • D. Campbell MacInnes
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
                  Hrmmmmmm.....

                  Hate to be evil, truly, but I have to reverse my prior statement.

                  Yet another DS3 has gone down. My god, help me!

                  --Campbell

                  Brian wrote:

                  > Look for me around 7:45, I'll drive by the store
                  > first, then head for the hall.
                  >
                  > Brian

                • Adam Smiles
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 29, 2002
                    Brian, or anyone else in the know?

                    Before the holidays, there was some talk about the hall not being available
                    on Jan 3?

                    Can anyone confirm or deny this?

                    Thanks.

                    -Adam

                    MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
                    http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
                    http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf
                  • brian6667 <brian6667@yahoo.com>
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 30, 2002
                      ALL,

                      There is a possibility that the January 3rd session of B2O will
                      be cancelled. Dave T. indicated to me that he would be sending an
                      email to the list IF the hall is required by the church.

                      Based on how he explained the situation to me, B2O is ON UNLESS
                      OTHERWISE ANNOUNCED by Dave T. Hopefully we'll know in the next
                      couple of days. I'll talk to him Tuesday to be sure that we get some
                      notice.

                      Thanks for reminding me to post about this, Adam.

                      Brian