Re: [Unity_Games] B2O?

  • David Fontes
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2001
      And NEXT week (March 9) I will be coming with another Cape Codder (another
      gamer, not the drink!) in tow. So hopefully we can have a goodly number of
      folk for that event!
      -David

      on 3/1/01 9:07 AM, Matthew Horn at mhorn@... wrote:

      > Tomorrow nite is the off night (it's generally every other friday). We did
      > play last Friday. My apologies for not posting an SR, but we played Web of
      > Power, Samurai, Through the Desert and closed with a quick Cosmic Wimpout
      > dice-fest.

    • Brian
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2001
        I'd be up for gaming tomorrow. Anyone else? (Aside,
        of course, from Nick-since he posted the suggestion)

        Brian

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Terry Moore
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 1, 2001
          There is a slight chance that I can play tomorrow in Bridgewater. But
          I will not know for sure until tomorrow afternoon.

          Terry Moore

          --- In Unity_Games@y..., navtges@m... wrote:
          > Hello,
          > I'm free tomorrow night...anyone else available for gaming in
          > Bridgewater?
          > New guy Nick
        • David T
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 1, 2001
            The hall is open every Friday generally and this week it is open from 5:00
            PM come to the store if early. Other game players will be that eg more than
            Magic.
            David

            > Anyone available even though it's the off-night? The hall is still open,
            anyway, right? This is the first night I've been free since finding out
            about this group and I'm itchin' to play!
            > Nick
            >
            > ***On Thu 9:07a Mar 1 Matthew Horn <mhorn@...> wrote***
            > Tomorrow nite is the off night (it's generally every other friday). We did
            > play last Friday. My apologies for not posting an SR, but we played Web of
            > Power, Samurai, Through the Desert and closed with a quick Cosmic Wimpout
            > dice-fest.

          • D. Campbell MacInnes
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
              I just consulted a trusted advisor, and he informed me that for the question, "Can I go to B20 tonight?", the answer is "Outlook appears good"

              --Campbell

              Terry Moore wrote:

              > There is a slight chance that I can play tomorrow in Bridgewater. But
              > I will not know for sure until tomorrow afternoon.
              >
              > Terry Moore
              >
              > --- In Unity_Games@y..., navtges@m... wrote:
              > > Hello,
              > > I'm free tomorrow night...anyone else available for gaming in
              > > Bridgewater?
              > > New guy Nick
              >
              > Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.

            • Nicholas Avtges
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
                Excellent! I will be at Scholars...probably around 7:30 or so.
                Nick A.

                ***On Fri 8:26a Mar 2 D. Campbell MacInnes <haleon@...> wrote***

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
                  Look for me around 7:45, I'll drive by the store
                  first, then head for the hall.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 2, 2001
                    Hrmmmmmm.....

                    Hate to be evil, truly, but I have to reverse my prior statement.

                    Yet another DS3 has gone down. My god, help me!

                    --Campbell

                    Brian wrote:

                    > Look for me around 7:45, I'll drive by the store
                    > first, then head for the hall.
                    >
                    > Brian

                  • Adam Smiles
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 29, 2002
                      Brian, or anyone else in the know?

                      Before the holidays, there was some talk about the hall not being available
                      on Jan 3?

                      Can anyone confirm or deny this?

                      Thanks.

                      -Adam

                      MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
                      http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
                      http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf
                    • brian6667 <brian6667@yahoo.com>
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 30, 2002
                        ALL,

                        There is a possibility that the January 3rd session of B2O will
                        be cancelled. Dave T. indicated to me that he would be sending an
                        email to the list IF the hall is required by the church.

                        Based on how he explained the situation to me, B2O is ON UNLESS
                        OTHERWISE ANNOUNCED by Dave T. Hopefully we'll know in the next
                        couple of days. I'll talk to him Tuesday to be sure that we get some
                        notice.

                        Thanks for reminding me to post about this, Adam.

                        Brian