Re: [Unity_Games] SA: South Shore Gamers - Saturday March 4, 2001

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 5:24 AM
      I should be there Dave and Bob is a probable to be with me at this point also.

      Dave Bernazzani wrote:

      > Bring games, food if you like (game friendly snacks only please!
      > Foods such as pretzels are often good). I hope to see lots of
      > you there!

      Any other ideas for game friendly foods? Don't get me wrong, pretzels are good, but 5 different bags of pretzels in 5 different shapes and sizes is overkill!
      Anyone have ideas? Anyone? Bueller? Alison are you ever going to share that sub?

      Mark

      --
      Mark Edwards
      dangermouse@...