SA: South Shore Gamers - Saturday March 4, 2001

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
      We continue with open gaming at the church hall in Dedham. South
      Shore Gaming has remained very strong and I think this week
      attendance will be very high (based on early emails I've received
      and chatter I hear while gaming).

      The SSG meets at St. John's Church is off Exit 17 (Route 128/95).
      The church hall is just a few hundred yards off the highway and
      so is fairly easy to get to. The cost is $4 per person. Email
      me and I'll send out the detailed directions if you need it. If
      you're a new gamer, the SSG at the open venue is a nice place to
      game and meet much of the crew.

      Bring games, food if you like (game friendly snacks only please!
      Foods such as pretzels are often good). I hope to see lots of
      you there!

      I still enjoy receiving the emails to get an approximate head
      count so let me know! (I'm surprised at the number of emails
      I've already received for this Saturday - whoo-hoo!).

      dber@...
    • Craig Massey
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
        In case you didn't know yet - I'll be there with a
        stack of games in tow.

        Looking forward to it very much this week.

        As always, lets try to get a game in together - it is
        amazing how difficult this seems to be. Any ideas as
        to why this is?

        Craig

        =====
        Craig W. Massey
        cwmassey@...

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Mark Edwards
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
          I should be there Dave and Bob is a probable to be with me at this point also.

          Dave Bernazzani wrote:

          > Bring games, food if you like (game friendly snacks only please!
          > Foods such as pretzels are often good). I hope to see lots of
          > you there!

          Any other ideas for game friendly foods? Don't get me wrong, pretzels are good, but 5 different bags of pretzels in 5 different shapes and sizes is overkill!
          Anyone have ideas? Anyone? Bueller? Alison are you ever going to share that sub?

          Mark

          --
          Mark Edwards
          dangermouse@...