Unity Games II questions

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
      Just a prod to see if there are any details that need thrashing out as UG II is now only a couple of weeks away.

      Do we still have that little sheet with the nearby restaurants listed around somewhere?
      Also, are we pre-printing any of the name badges?
      What's on the "to do" list? If anything?
      Who's on the list to do stuff? (collect money, etc.)
      What's our attendance look like?
      Did Anton get his dice back from the last UG gathering? ;-)

      Mark

      If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass area, check out Unity Games!
    • D. Campbell MacInnes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
        Mark Edwards wrote:

        > Just a prod to see if there are any details that need thrashing out as UG II is now only a couple of weeks away.

        Prod? Thrashing? How naughty!

        > Also, are we pre-printing any of the name badges?

        I am pre-printing custom UG name badges, but they will be blank in the name field. I should have something to show folk after the weekend.