A Carcassonne Puzzle

  • David Fontes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 12:09 PM
      OK, so it's a rainy Sunday and I've got too much time on my hands... I
      decided to sit down and see how many points I could score on a completed
      Carcassonne board. If you are as bored as I am, see how you can do! Set
      up the board in any way you want, as long as all connections are legal,
      and place your seven meeples. What's the highest score you can get? I
      got 190 points. I did have one incomplete city (a single tile), which
      was frustrating, but I couldn't figure any way to use it. See if you can
      do better! (Or, just continue with your regular lives, as you see fit.)

      And hey, where's the reports from Total Con? Come on, I need something
      to read! ;)

      -David
      --
      =====