SA: SSG - Monday July 17, 2000

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 6:26 PM
      Well, you know there is no Saturday SSG session so I'm wondering is
      anyone thinking about going to B&N on Monday, July 17th? I'll
      definitely be there - should have Silber Zwerg (Silver Dwarves) in
      hand (3-4 players) plus a few other goodies. I'm also itching to play
      another game of Vinci - but with no less than 3 and no more than 4
      players (5=too long, Jenn and I will be trying 2P variant suggested
      that each player plays 2 civs with alternating turns and you score the
      combined victory of both - although another variant suggests taking
      only the lower of the two scores so that you are absolutely forced to
      maximize both civs). Maybe Vinci should wait until a Saturday
      session...?

      dber@...