SA: South Shore Gamers - Feb 10, 2001

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 3:12 PM
      Our third week at the new Church hall. Attendance has been great
      - 18 and 13 the past two weeks. I have a good feeling about this
      week! Please let me know if you plan to be there Saturday (I
      still like to get a head count).

      The South Shore Gamers features open gaming this Saturday,
      February 10, 2001 at the St. John's Church off Exit 17 (Route
      128/95). The church hall is just a few hundred yards off the
      highway and so is fairly easy to get to. The cost is $4 per
      person. Email me and I'll send out the detailed directions if
      you need it. If you're a new gamer, the SSG at the open venue is
      a nice place to game and meet much of the crew.

      Bring games, food if you like (game friendly snacks only please!
      This week it appears we will have plenty of pretzels and animal
      crackers) and gamer friends if you've got 'em. I hope to see
      lots of you there!

      dber@...