Re: [Unity_Games] MVGA -- 1 year in Holliston!

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2001
      whunt@... wrote:

      > The games are: Taj Mahal, Acquire, Vinci, OFuA, Save Doctor Lucky,
      > Tigris & Euphrates, Settlers of Catan, Union Pacific, Bohnanza, and
      > Web of Power.

      Wow, I couldn't have picked a better selection of games myself! It's great to see MVGA thriving. Kudos to Walter and the gang!

      Speaking of which, I was posting my session report when I noticed this, it's been just about a year since I reformed my little gaming group (after years of layoff since we quit our MtG addiction) and started posting session reports on my page, etc. Mucho thanks to all the folks that have come to game and socialize at a GSG session! It wouldn't work without quality gamers, which to my surprise, there appears to be an abundance of if only you can find them. Special thanks to Marty, Dave and Dan who got things rolling way back then!

      Mark