GAMING TONIGHT!

  • Towler, Mark B (Mark)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2001
      I know this is short notice, but I thought I'd invite all and sundry to an
      informal gaming night at my place this evening (Tuesday)in Lowell. Scheduled
      from 7pm to whenever anyone leaves, all games and gamers are welcome. At the
      moment there are no plans to make this a regular occurrence, but that could
      change. In the meantime, if you need a fix feel free to drop on by tonight!

      Where:
      732 Princeton Blvd, Apt 17
      Lowell MA

      When:
      7pm to whenever

      For directions or more information call me or email me. Calling is safer as
      my email server is somewhat cranky...

      Regards,

      Mark Towler
      towler@...
      Home: 978-454-3857
      Cell: 978-375-4689

      Hmmm.... on the off chance this becomes a regular thing I hereby lay claim
      to the acronym KNOB: Konsiderably North Of Boston. Hey, you knever know...