A snow filled SNOB!!!!

  • Charles Glaser
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2001
      Wow!!!

      This is my first actual Game Session Report...

      5 Brave souls drug themselves through the onslaught of snow to make it to SNOB..Those true blue, hardcore gamers who didn't WUSS OUT to a little bit of snow...In attendance were myself, Paul, Pete, Eileen and Ronald...Ronald and Paul are new to the list, and some of us met Pete and Eileen last week at SNOB, I do not know if their on the list though...

      Ronald and I started off by playing Tally Ho...We only played one round in which his hunters stomped my critters, we stopped with the arrival of other players...

      Ronald 62
      Charles 32

      We then went onto Metro...I explained the rules and ev eryone caught on very quickly...This was one of the most neighborly games of Metro that I had ever been in... Everyone kept to themselves and no one ever tried to screw one another...I jumped out to a twenty point (or so) lead but Paul caught me for the tie....

      Charles 49 (tie)
      Paul 49 (tie)
      Pete 45
      Ronald 40
      Eileen 39

      We then went onto Black Death....Unfortunately only Eileen and Paul had ever played the game, and they said they had only played it with fewer people...It turns out that it plays very badly with 5...The theme of the game is cute...Picking a disease (and also making up a crazy name for your disease) and trying to get to spread throughout Europe...The winner is the one who kills the most people throughout Europe....You are suppose to play to 30, but the game was really weak in mechanics and we only played to ten with Pete taking the win...The naming of the diseases was the best part of the game...

      Pete 10 (Terminal Frumpiness)
      Charles 8 (Clamydia)
      Paul 6 (Martian Cooties)
      Eileen 6 (Terminal Blondness)
      Ronald 6 (Spontaneus Human Combustion)

      After the morbid killing of Black Death we decided to go onto some thing much lighter...Beheading in the French Revolution curteously brought to you by Guillotine..We all agreed that we prefered the beheadings to the plagues of Europe anyday...And in the end I came away with the win

      Charles 14
      Eileen 11
      Paul 10
      Ronald 10
      Pete 9

      Well that was the evening...We departed and dug our cars out of the snow...