Hello!

  • navtges@meditech.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 5, 2001
      Hello...my name is Nick...and I'm a game-aholic.

      Just another new face introducing himself. I've made many recent
      discoveries lately and this list is one of them. I also discovered
      that there is a game shop less than a mile away from my house in
      Bridgewater...that is, Scholars. I also discovered that there is a
      game night on Friday nights not too far from there. As you can
      imagine, these are all incredibly awesome discoveries.
      Unfortunately, it looks like my next few Fridays are already booked,
      but I think I will be showing up after that.

      Anyway, just wanted to write a quick note to say Hello to everyone
      and hope to meet some of you in B2O some time!

      Nick
    • mceciliani
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 7, 2011
        Hey Zeppo:

        How are your brothers, Groucho, Harpo and Chico?

        Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm not using the email.

        Mike C.