Gaming in Boston on Wed Feb 7

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2001
      As usual, I'll host gaming at my place this Wednesday (Feb 7), starting at
      6:30. I probably won't do so next week, as it is traditional to play other
      games on Feb 14.

      In anticipatory honour of St Valentine's day, let's play some games we love.
      As usual, bring whatever games you want to, or, if you prefer, just bring
      yourself, and take your chances with the games that others bring and the game
      that live here.

      Please let me know if you plan to attend (or if you often attend and won't be
      joining us this week, let me know that too).

      Andrew.