mottos

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2001
      Being more a wordsmith than an graphic artist, I chose to try and come up
      with some mottos befitting of such a fine t-shirt design:

      "Unity Games:"

      "We got both kinds of games. Designer AND Euro."
      "Gamer!?! Damn near killed 'er!"
      "Serving up smack-talk since 2000."
      "Get down on your Knizia and thank God for euro-games."
      "I see dead meeples everywhere."
      "We put the grrr in gamer, baby, yeah!"
      "Oonity games."
      "Keep your friends close, and your gaming friends closer."
      "Chain mail optional."
      "Ta Yu! Gazoontite!"
      "Holliston Tour 2001"
      "OICUG2?"
      "The other white meat."

      Obviously, I ran out of steam towards the end there.

      Matthew J. Horn
      Technical Writer
      < a l l a i r e >