Palmyra and Adam Spielt order?

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      This is mostly for Andy as he had expressed interest in acquiring a copy. I had thought it was out of print, but then I remembered seeing it on the Adam Spielt site when we did that order in December.
      At Adam Spielt it is a mere 34.50 DM (say $17?). Or you can also buy it at FunAgain for $34.95, or Boulder Games for $28.80.

      Speaking of which, Craig had mentioned doing an Adam Spielt order early this month. Has that been sent already Craig?

      Mark