Just a test.

  • whunt@vistasource.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2001
      I believe I've gotten my eGroups/Yahoo stuff all straightened out, so
      I'm posting a quick message to see if I can bother the group with my
      commentary.

      OK Mark, you can abuse me now :-)

      Walter.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2001
        Walter wrote:

        > I believe I've gotten my eGroups/Yahoo stuff all straightened
        > out, so I'm posting a quick message to see if I can bother the
        > group with my commentary.

        Looks good. Both this post and your post on the CotLS came through just
        fine.

        dber@...
      • Mark Edwards
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2001
          Walter,

          What kind of problems were you having? I've been having weird problems for the last 3 weeks or so. I receive some of the UG (and other egroups) email, but not all of it. It seems like half of the emails just get lost somewhere. If I go to the web page I can see all the messages I'm missing, and my profile doesn't show any more bounces than normal, so it looks like the messages are never sent. But it's hard to tell.

          Abuse? I have no clue what you're talking about.

          Mark

          whunt@... wrote:

          > I believe I've gotten my eGroups/Yahoo stuff all straightened out, so
          > I'm posting a quick message to see if I can bother the group with my
          > commentary.
          >
          > OK Mark, you can abuse me now :-)
          >
          > Walter.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          [Click here for Business information]
          Click here for Business information

          > Web page for Unity Games member database, files, polls, etc.

          Mark Edwards
          dangermouse@...

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 30, 2001
            --- In Unity_Games@y..., Mark Edwards <dangermouse@m...> wrote:
            > Walter,
            >
            > What kind of problems were you having?

            I had at least 4 subscriptions to Unity Games, due to a change in ISPs
            still in progress (world.std.com to mediaone.net), a change in company
            names (applix to vistasource), and a change from eGroups to Yahoo.
            Anyway, it seems pretty well sorted out now.

            > Abuse? I have no clue what you're talking about.
            >
            > Mark

            This is what happens with too much gaming. Brain cells die. Not many,
            mind you, but it's not pretty :-)

            Walter.