Re: [Unity_Games] Clash o/t Light Sabers

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2001
      Eddie wrote:

      > I just spotted Clash of the Light Sabers on sale at the Job
      > Lot for $1.49 each. If you were ever interested in getting
      > this game now would be a good time to buy a copy. Hey,
      > at that price we could give them
      > out as gratuities for Unity Games II!.

      I think this was the game Mark saw last year for 0.99 cents at the TRU. I
      feel cheated - I paid like $4 or $5 for my copy! But those little pewter
      minis of Darth Maul and Qui-Gon were worth it!

      dber@...
    • Joseph McSweeney
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2001
        Could someone get me a copy? I will pay whoever it is at Unity games 2.
        Thanks.