Summer Sizzler Sept 21st, Mansfield MA

  • rhk_1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2014

      On Sunday Sept 21st, the folks from Totalcon, will be hosting the Summer Sizzler mini-con at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield MA.

      Hours are 8am to 10pm.

      We'll have open board games plus RPG events.  We're looking for volunteers to teach board games.  Contact me if interested.

      Also there will math trade will details to follow soon.

      The cost is $15 or you can pre-pay with pay-pal for $10.

      Location:Holiday Inn Mansfield31 Hampshire St

      Food:The hotel will have breakfast from 6:30-10am and a brunch from 10am till 1pm.  There is a restaurant connected to the hotel for lunch and dinner.