Gaming At My Place, #10 (Cape Cod)

  • wickedfungames
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2014

      Great Horn Spoon! It's another:

      -<(* GAMING AT MY PLACE *)>-

      It'll be Saturday, August 2nd from noon-till-WHENEVER Saturday night. We will be playing Board Games mainly, but any & all table-top games are welcome.

      Games On My 'To Play' List:

      * Space Alert

      * Archipelago

      * Galaxy Trucker

      * Exodus: Proxima Centauri

      * Firefly

      * Lewis & Clark

      I'm sorry, but children are not allowed at these sessions so that we can get more gamery-games to the table. Also, I cannot afford to feed everyone so if you plan on eating just throw a couple bucks in the donation bucket to help cover food costs. We'll probably order Pizza because that seems to work out, BUT, if you have food allergies or can't eat cheese or meat or whatever, make sure I know ahead of time so that we can plan on having alternative food items for you. This event is BYOB.

      If you are interested in attending either email me at:

      wickedfungames at gmail dot com

      let me know that you are planning on attending and I'll give you details. Please let me know ahead of time if you plan on coming so that I know how many snacks n drinks n things to buy before the event. Feel free to invite friends, just make sure I know so I can get an accurate count of who to expect.

      This is open to all gamers in or around the Cape Cod area, so if you are getting this message and are able to attend, YOU ARE INVITED!

      I love gaming with people I've never gamed before, so PLEASE COME!

      -Matt Donle

      http://www.wickedfungames.com

    • wickedfungames
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2014
        sorry for the double post, the first one didn't look like it went though.
      • wickedfungames
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2014
          Just a reminder that this is happening in a few days! Hope to see you there!