Last minute (somthing) tonight??

  • muttstain2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2014
      What's wrong guys? It's July 4th and NOBODY is having a party?

      I can't be the only one with nothing scheduled for tonight (Well I know I am not as someone asked me to host). So there will be at least 2 of us here looking to do something tonight ...

      Gaming? Movies? Dinner?

      If anyone is free and wants to do something, let me know by 5:00 and we'll figure it out.

      Feel free to call the house - I'll be watching movies for the next 3 hours...