Announcing VlaadaCon 2014

  • turingman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2014
      You’re invited to the first ever VlaadaCon, August 16, 2014, in Holliston, MA. Vlaada Chvatil, best known for hit games Galaxy Trucker, Mage Knight, and Through the Ages, has designed a surprisingly wide range of games spanning many genres and play styles. VlaadaCon is our effort to get together with other fans to celebrate the depth and breadth of this talented game designer. We hope to have both planned events and open gaming, as well as door prizes to raffle off for attendees.

      Registration is $8 in advance or $10 at the door. For more information, see the VlaadaCon website at http://www.vlaadacon.org. Reduced registration and/or additional raffle tickets are available to those willing to run an event or lend a Vlaada game to the library.

    • turingman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2014
        Just a quick reminder that VlaadaCon pre-registration closes in just under two weeks. We've got plans for a Tash-kalar tournament and a Space Alert campaign, as well as general Vlaada goodness.

        Also, we want to thank Pandemonium Books and Games for graciously donating a gift certificate to the door prize pool.

        More information and pre-registration details at the website: http://www.vlaadacon.org
      • turingman
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2014
          A quick reminder that VlaadaCon is in 9 days, and that pre-registration closes tomorrow. We've got two events organized (a Task-kalar tournament and a Space Alert campaign), some door prizes (including a gift certification to Pandemonium), and a library including some of Vlaada's harder-to-find titles. Hope to see you there.

          More information and pre-registration details are available on the website: VlaadaCon