Penny Press board game AMA on Reddit, Monday 1-3 p.m.

  • mattgolec
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2014

      Hey folks,

      A couple of northern New England game designers (and regular Unity Games attendees) are taking questions about our upcoming game, Penny Press, at Reddit on Monday, June 30, from 1-3 p.m.

      Penny Press won Tabletop Deathmatch, Cards Against Humanity’s board game design competition, and we were an official selection in last year’s Boston Festival of Indie Games. Penny Press is being published by Asmadi Games (also New England!) and is in the middle of a successful Kickstarter campaign.

      It’s a cool game about New York newspaper publishing during the time of yellow journalism and the Spanish-American War. Mackenzie Schubert of Penny Arcade’s ‘Strip Search’ fame does the art, and it’s just fantastic.

      Please stop by Reddit on Monday and ‘AMA’ -- ask us anything!

      Sincerely,

      Matt Golec

      Robert Dijkman Dulkes

      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/asmadigames/penny-press