Gaming At My Place, July 5th (Cape Cod)

  • wickedfungames
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2014
      Oh My Stars & Garters! It's another:

      -<(* GAMING AT MY PLACE *)>-

      It'll be Saturday, July 5th from noon-till-WHENEVER Saturday night. We will be playing Board Games mainly, but any & all table-top games are welcome.

      Games On My 'To Play' List:

      * MtG: Conspiracy Draft
      * Archipelago
      * Galaxy Trucker
      * Exodus: Proxima Centauri
      * Firefly
      * Eldritch Horror

      I'm sorry, but children are not allowed at these sessions so that we can get more gamery-games to the table. Also, I cannot afford to feed everyone so if you plan on eating just throw a couple bucks in the donation bucket to help cover food costs. We'll probably order Pizza because that seems to work out, BUT, if you have food allergies or can't eat cheese or meat or whatever, make sure I know ahead of time so that we can plan on having alternative food items for you. This event is BYOB.

      If you are interested in attending email me at:

      wickedfungames at gmail dot com

      let me know that you are planning on attending and I'll give you details. Please let me know ahead of time if you plan on coming so that I know how much food stuffs to buy before the event. Feel free to invite friends, just make sure I know so I can get an accurate count of who to expect.

      This is open to all gamers in or around the Cape Cod area, so if you are getting this message and are able to attend, YOU ARE INVITED!

      I love gaming with people I've never gamed before, so PLEASE COME!

      -Matt Donle
    • wickedfungames
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2014
        just a reminder that this is happening this Saturday!