The next FRAMINGCON will be...

  • muttstain2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2014
      August 22nd - 24th.

      Not too many people had a preference between the weeks I was looking at, but almost everybody who did liked this one better.

      More details will be upcoming as always.

      Still not sure when and where we are meeting this Friday to get together with Pete, Kim, and Arya. I will let people know as soon as I can...
    • muttstain2
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2016
        May 13th -15th

        It was almost unanimous (sorry, Chip). This is the weekend that works best for most people.

        So the next gaming weekend is now about 6 weeks away.

        Jerry will be running the party game this time. I have started to line up some game demos, but as always am happy to accommodate more.

        More details will follow as we get closer. In the meantime, FRAGS continues to meet every Thursday night. We usually get around 15-20 people, but there is plenty of room for more.

        Movies continue on Tuesday nights in the theater. This week, a remake of one of the worst films ever made.

        As always, my events are open to all members of MENSA, UNITY GAMES, TABLETOP GAMERS ALLIANCE, MEETUP and more.

        I hope to see many of you soon.