Reminder: Metrowest Board Gaming's All-Day Quarterly (2014Q2) [6/21/2014]

  • das_ninj4
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2014

      Hello Unity Gamers!

      I have organized another all-day open gaming event for 6/21/2014 (Saturday) at the Old School House Pub & Restaurant on 17 School Street, Hudson, MA 01749.

      Open gaming starts at 11AM and runs until midnight. Anyone of game-playing age interested in playing board games is welcome.

      The parking lot attached to the building is small, but they also own the parking lot directly across the street. Additionally, street parking in Hudson is free and there are municipal lots just a few blocks away.

      I have rented out one of their function rooms upstairs and have set an entry fee of $5 to cover the cost of the rental. Given that we packed the room during the Q1/TableTop Day Quarterly, I have rented the large room for us. I do not have a final seat count yet, but it should be 100+. That is a lot of potential simultaneous gaming happening and should be a nice hold-over until the next Unity Games Day.  :)

      You can check out the fun that was had at the last Quarterly here:  http://www.meetup.com/MetrowestBoardGaming/photos/21071532/

      The pub serves food and drinks. People will need to walk downstairs to the bar to place orders. Their menu is posted on their web site: http://oldschoolhousepubandrestaurant.com I have eaten there several times now and the food is excellent.

      Alternatively, downtown Hudson is host to several great restaurants and eateries. There is also a McDonalds around the corner from the pub if that is your thing.

      We have a BGG thread regarding the event at:  http://boardgamegeek.com/article/15984349

      If Meetup is more your style: http://www.meetup.com/MetrowestBoardGaming/events/177317542/

      Hope to see you guys there!

      If you want to keep up with more board gaming events in Metrowest, then please join our guild (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/1548) or our Meetup group (http://www.meetup.com/MetrowestBoardGaming).

      das_ninja