PSG (On the off week)

  • Felix A Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2014
      Hi Everybody...

      Sorry, forgot to send this yesterday. We are still on the off week
      though we might realign next week - watch this space!. On another note,
      we still need one more player for Britannia. I'm thinking playing it
      either next weekend or the weekend after. Let me know if you are
      interested and we will schedule it on a date that it works for you!

      Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
      Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
      T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
      around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
      friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      Felix