Auction - Another Moving Sale

  • Patrick Carkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2014
      I normally try to sell the bulk of my games at Unity, but I have to move unexpectedly so some stuff has to go. Auction is on boardgamegeek at http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/171699/auction-us-only-ends-april-7-agricola-snowdon/page/1?. I live in Milford, NH and I can do local pick up/delivery easily in the Nashua and Salem, NH areas. It might also be possible for me to deliver to southern Maine and a few places west/north/northwest of Boston depending on my work schedule. Please direct all inquiries to me directly at pcarkin@.... Please don't respond to the list. Thanks!

      Games for sale:

      Africana
      Agricola
      Alcazar
      Atlantis (with mini-expansions)
      Boa Bella
      Caylus Magna Carta
      Claim It!
      Container: The Second Shipment
      Di Renjie
      Fire and Ice
      First Train to Nuremberg
      The Gnomes of Zavandor
      I Betcha . . .
      Kamisado
      Kingdom Builder
      Leelawadee
      Make 'n' Break
      Masons
      Miss Poutine
      Number Please!
      Palmyra
      Pluder
      Portobello Market
      Puerto Rico
      Ragami
      Runebound (incomplete, but does include two small expansions)
      Snowdonia (KS edition with expansion)
      Soccer Sonic
      Station Master
      Sunda to Sahul