Quincy Games

  • meaghan608
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2014
      Does anyone know of a group that regularly plays board games or a store that hosts regular gaming events near Quincy or on the south shore?

      Thank you,

      Meaghan
    • PLDR
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2014

        Hi,

        Try this: http://www.meetup.com/MassFun/

        Pete de Rosa

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2014
          The Southern New England Wargamers meet once a month in Bridgewater:
          http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/19

          Not the South Shore, by some definitions. There's definitely a gap in this part of the state. I'm up for starting something new to target the South Shore (I'm in Norwell).

          - Jeffrey