Next FRAMINGCON - new date April 26-28th

  • muttstain2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2014
      So it helps to actually look at a calendar that lists holidays. The original weekend contained not 1 but THREE of  them - Good Friday, Passover, and Easter.

      So, the next weekend will take place from Friday April 26th at 7:30 through Sunday April 28th at 2:00 am

      As always, the weekend will feature games, movies, a large party game, and a cookout on Saturday. There is plenty of room for people to stay over. More details soon, but for now just save the date.

      Also, a final reminder that there will be a demo of the new game WARRING KINGDOM at FRAGS this Thursday at 8:00. If you are a regular, please try to attend to make me look good :) If you have thought about checking us out, this might be a good week to do so.

      That's it for now. I should have the Shadow Hunters decks up on Artscow this coming weekend, and I will post the link when that happens. I will also be ordering a few extra decks.

      -Matt