Friday night meetups

  • firion_kenson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2014
      I was wondering, since I work weekends, has anyone ever considered doing a Friday night meetup someplace? I think it would be a great way to end the week.
    • Felix A Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2014
        FYI Meetup charges about $70+ a year to organize these things. So many people (myself included) run game nights outside of it...

        On 1/24/2014 8:56 PM, firion_kenson@... wrote:

        I was wondering, since I work weekends, has anyone ever considered doing a Friday night meetup someplace? I think it would be a great way to end the week.

      • Michael Taylor
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 25, 2014
          I think he means “we should meet up on fridays” as opposed to “we should use meetups for fridays”