It's like the Unity Games Jumpstart area, but on BGG and active now!

  • Nate Meyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2014
      I tried to send this out earlier and I didn't get a copy, so I don't think it went through.  If it did, I apologize and am not trying to spam the list.

      In an effort to help Unity gamers find other people to play games with before they show up (to ensure that they get to play a certain game or a certain game with a certain number and level of experience of player etc.) I set up this geeklist http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/168894/item/3041584#it... where people can list a game they want to play, the number of players they want to play with, their experience level, and a time to meet.

      I recommend it for everyone (from first time Unity gamers to the grizzled veterans) who wants to play a specific game, wants to join in with others playing a game, or just wants to ensure that you have a specific game or two set up before you show up.

      Hopefully people will find it useful.

      See you all there!

      Nate
    • Doug Orleans
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2014
        Since it's pretty late notice and I'm not sure how many people will see it on the Geeklist, I'll post my suggestion here too:

        I have the new Eminent Domain expansion (Escalation) and I'd like to play it with people who are familiar with the base game.  No need to be an expert; I'm fine with doing a rules refresher (it's been a while since I've played it myself).  My schedule's flexible but I propose 4:30pm.

        If you're interested, send me email, or comment on the Geeklist, or text/call me tomorrow at 978-987-5084.

        Thanks,
        --Doug