FS: Cleaning The Closet - UG XX/Winter/Moving Edition (over 50 games/promos!!!)

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2014
      Hi Everyone,

      I know that the UG list has been inundate with sales and auctions with UG XX only a few days away.  But there is always room for one more right?  I've recently moved and while I actually have more storage space for games (how often do any of us say that!), with all of my games out of bins/boxes for the first time in years, it is time to trim/neaten the collection.  Lots of great stuff and great deals.

      Please make an offer, especially if you there are multiple games you are interested in.  I'll be at UG from start until at least dinner.  You can find me near the UG Charity Auction during the day.  Please find me there as it is very tough to track people down in the ball room.  Cash only  Games are all in excellent condition from a smoke free home unless otherwise specified.  Please respond off list.

      $5  51st State
      $5   Adam & Eva - Ravensburger
      $20 Atlantis - Amigo Spiel
      $5   Aton - Queen
      $10 Bonn - Queen (New and in shrink - This is Alhambra the Card Game with Bonn Theme)
      $10 Bonnie & Clyde - Rio Grande Games
      $10 Carcassonne: The Castle - Rio Grande Games
      $25 Carcassonne: Hunters & Gatherers - Rio Grande Game (OOP)
      $75 Cash & Guns: Yakuzas - Repos Production
      $10 Caveat Emptor - Plan B Games
      $5   Clocktowers - Jolly Roger Games
      $25 Conflict of Heroes - Academy Games (first edition)_
      $15 Dice Devils - Kosmos
      $10 Dynasties - Jolly Roger Games
      $5   Famiglia - Rio Grand Games
      $10 Fistful of Penguins - Wattsalpoag Games
      $15 FITS - Ravensburger
      $5   Great Dalmuti - Wizards of the Coast (1st edition)
      $10 Hive - Gen Two Four
      $20 Havana - Eggert Spiele
      $20 Krieg und Frieden - TM Spiele
      $70 Last Train to Wensleydale - Treefrog Games (signed and numbered limited edition)
      $5   Lightning D-Day -Decision Games
      $20 Lord of the Rings Nazgul
      $5   Lost Cities - Rio Grande Games
      $5   Lost Worlds Skeleton With Scimitar - Nova Games
      $5   Lost Worlds Man in Chainmail - Nova Games
      $15 M - Abacus Spiele
      $40 Metropolys - Ystari (includes the expansion cards from the Ystari Box as well - OOP)
      $20 McMulti - Hexagames (Square box edition.  The box is in rough shape with a split corner)
      $5   Mystery Rummy: Jekyll & Hyde (Cards and card box only.  Original out box was damaged and tossed)
      $5   Nicht Die Bohne - Amigo Spiel
      $75 Peloponnes - Iron Games (includes the following expansions - basic expansion, Hellas Expansion, Goat Expansion, Athens Expansion)
      $30 Odin's Ravens - Kosmos (This is the first edition in the Kosmos 2 player line which is much harder to find)
      $10 Perry Rhodan The Cosmic League - Z Man Games
      $20 Power Grid The First Sparks - Rio Grande Games (includes the Oracle Card)
      $40 Santa Fe Rails - GMT Games
      $15 Star Trek The Deck Building Game: The Next Generation - Includes promo cards.
      $15 Tuhuantinsuyu- Hangman Games
      $10 The End of the Triumvarate - Z-Man Games
      $100 Tinner's Trail - Treefrog (signed and numbered limited edition)
      $50 Tipp Kick - Top Set Edition
      $25 Torres - FX Schmid
      $40 Trajan - Huch! (New and in shrink)
      $5   Travel Blog Europe & USA - Czech Games
      $5   Typo - Cwali Games
      $10 Vampire - Rio Grande Games (OOP Knizia card game)

      Promos Etc. - These are all $2 unless otherwise specified
      Austin Poker - Hangman Games (promotional copy does not include cards or chips)
      Coloretto - Limit Cards
      Dominion - Walled Village Cards
      Dominion - Governor Cards
      Dungeon Lords - Sticker Sheet
      Dungeon Petz - Bonus Pets
      Octopus' Garden - Coconut Octopus (2 copies)
      Reverse Charades - Demo Pack (2 copies - free if you buy something else)
      Valdora - Sondertafel20

      Craig W. Massey
      cwmassey@...
    • John Flood
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2014
        Craig,
        I'd like to grab Mystery rummy & travel blog.
        John

        Sent from my iPad